24h-Rennen München 4.-5.6.2011

zahlreiche teilnahmen sind erwünscht!

Moderator: slomo

Beitragvon soyus » 13.04.2011 09:43

luki hat geschrieben:lol erwisch irgendwie immer den falschen thread... Eigentlich wollte ich für Afritz zusagen... :roll:
nageh...dachte schon wir habens team endlich voll^^
Wunsch - 1.Division: Rapid, Austria, Wr. Sportklub, Vienna, FC Wacker Innsbruck, Austria Salzburg, Sturm Graz, LASK, Admira/Wacker :)
soyus
Worldcuprider

Beitragvon slomo » 13.04.2011 10:31

Nana, die 2 Fahren auch nach München mit, das wird schon! ;)
BildBild
slomo
Worldcuprider

Beitragvon soyus » 02.05.2011 14:28

Joachim und Kollege wären auch dabei...fehlen also noch 2.
Die 2 würden wir evtl noch irgendwie voll kriegen - weiß aber nicht ob wirs mit Gewalt erzwingen sollten, können das auch noch in Afritz bereden...
Wunsch - 1.Division: Rapid, Austria, Wr. Sportklub, Vienna, FC Wacker Innsbruck, Austria Salzburg, Sturm Graz, LASK, Admira/Wacker :)
soyus
Worldcuprider

Beitragvon Admiral Togo » 02.05.2011 15:47

Christian und Julia hätten vielleicht Interesse.
Sind zwar keine Bikecom Mitglieder, aber was solls.
Bitte um Info, ob das OK wäre oder nicht.
Wer Wind sät erntet Sturm!!!

bibo ergo sum!!!
Admiral Togo
Dreirad-Noobie

Beitragvon wushu » 03.05.2011 07:35

ich fahr wieder nur als Unterstützer mit - aber ich werd meinen Bruder motivieren zum Mitfahren - geb noch bescheid!

lg Zauni
wushu
Worldcuprider

Beitragvon slomo » 03.05.2011 08:02

Also ich kann mich Flo´s Meinung nur anschließen.

--> Erzwingen macht bei einem Event mit so viel Vorbereitungsaufwand keinen Sinn, und wenn man mit Mühe und Not 8 Leute werden, passiert es uns vielleicht wie die letzten Jahre, dass wir nicht als 8er Team sondern als 7er starten bzw. als 6er fahren müssen.

Mein Vorschlag: Wir schauen uns heuer um ein paar Einzelrennen der Challenge oder TopSix in unserer Nähe aus. Da können wir am Renntag noch melden und der Aufwand hält sich wirklich in Grenzen.
BildBild
slomo
Worldcuprider

Beitragvon soyus » 18.05.2011 12:31

Ok....nach ein paar Diskussionen ja oder nein - 24 Stunden Rennen ist für heuer abgesagt!

Bringt eben nix wie schon erwähnt so ein Event unbedingt zu erzwingen - der Aufwand steht eigentlich nicht dafür.

Naja - erste nicht-Teilnahme seit 2005 - nächstes Jahr sind hoffentlich die üblichen Verdächtigen dann wieder dabei! :D
soyus
Worldcuprider

cheap nfl jerseys 0-18-0-18-238660 cheap nfl jerseys

Beitragvon 1CTbGTv2hBm » 01.05.2018 07:35

However, a hole punch and a hammer were used on a wooden block to punch out the lacing holes. The elites are much more cunning and knowledgeable than ever before. 4. We've definitely had to tell more Rockies to knock off the shit talking than other teams fans, with the exception of the Dodgers and a few years back when the Yanks were in town!.

cheap nfl jerseys But Ive not quite gone for it yet. SeaWorld history with its cetaceans has been swept under the carpet long enough. Here she introduced her signature deluxe casual clothes for leisure and sport. Cinderellas typically have minuscule basketball budgets (at least compared with the likes of Duke and Kansas); they don't often play on television; they come from conferences that usually lend only one team to the NCAA tournament's field of 64; and they rarely play powerhouses, and then, never at home.. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap china jerseys Led by strikers Adriano and the ageless Lee Dong Gook, the two time AFC Champions League winners have gotten off to a great start this season. The Bulls guards can hold a candle to the Bucks home strength vs. The surface friction must be high enough to prevent premature and uncontrollable sliding, but low enough to permit sliding whenever extreme force is exerted upon an athlete.. cheap china jerseys

They need to be treated immediately. She was battling cancer in the last super bowl victory. Yes, he put on a great show in R People forget that he spends the rest of his time literally playing video games. The period between 1965 and 1981 is most often cited as Generation X, but some sources list 1964 as Gen X's inaugural year, and the cut off dates range from 1976 to 1981.

cheapjerseys Kids at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital in Palo Alto, California, are getting some reprieve from painful medical procedures, and it's coming from an unlikely source virtual reality technology. But what ever kind of bun you use on your cheeseburger it should be buttered and toasted. cheap chian jerseys

cheap jerseys In a series of studies conducted at McMaster University in Canada, researchers found that kids who biked for 90 to 180 minutes drank almost 50 percent more water when it was grape flavored. There's a lot teams that will make a lot of trades for a superstar," Wall said. cheap jerseys wholesale

On the other hand, he's in that stupid love quadrangle with Lana, Ziggler and Summer Rae. Take it from someone who's been doing this almost every day since they were 16. This is spoken by members of the Rastafari movement, who consider English as a language imposed upon them by the colonizers.

wholesale nfb jerseys And then dean reveal other. Our Bluebirds happily nest hear our Tree Sparrows, the Wrens near the Chickadees. That why I view it as not just a geopolitical, but also a moral conflict. So what we really recommend is it all starts on the purchase sighed so is fanatics we have group called facts authentic. wholesale nfb jerseys

wholesale jerseys I decided I would run it down the outside. It was easy for him to pull off because I work out of town. And that's just what some of his fellow Democrats are saying about him. You're all overcomers. If a child is not able to color inside the picture, try giving sheets with bigger pictures, as it would be easier to color inside a bigger outline. cheap nhl jerseys

3 points submitted 1 month agoStill procrastinating re wrtining the story about the future where service people are replaced by robots who can experience physical pain. Acknowledge that children in low income communities who attend government run programs are being disproportionately hurt by academic rigor, assessment, and teacher directed learning.

I got to say I think some of the stuff you're doing is just blows your mind because why would you want to do it. I know if I were to sell any of my firearms, I wouldn want them to be registered to me anymore (like when I purchased them initially) so that in the event it used in a crime, I be off the hook.

wholesale nfl jerseys So we pull over, and we talked to him, and he told me to come on down to the stable," Parrish said as he rode a thick black mare, Beauty, across the backside of the property. You could also split up, so that two of you drive the car from Doolin to the visitor centre, so that you all won have to hike the whole way, but can do one direction each wholesale nfl jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
1CTbGTv2hBm
Gatschhupfer

cheap ncaa jerseys 0-18-0-18-238660 cheap jerseys

Beitragvon 1CTbGTv2hBm » 01.05.2018 07:35

Doesn mean you can improve aspects of the game to make it seem like you don give a shit about any mode that doesn revolve around micro transactions.. Oral traditions preserved by Native American cultures reflect the basic beliefs of tribal life, ceremonies, stories, songs, and oratory: they still remain an important part of Native American life, both on and off the reservation today (Davis, 1994).

If you are free, just go to my profile and slowly go through the nearly 200 articles that I had so painstakingly written.. I always remember my dad telling me that once you drive off the lot with a new car your car has devalued considerably. Bucket or a big mug or glass tumbler depending on purposeNote: Get branches that have a good number of leaves and the leaves should not have gone through a frost as this method does not work with those leaves.

cheap jerseys wholesale Even if this is the real case behind this. She says what she really wants is for us to stop turning beautiful women into drawings and passing them off as real. Alabama Crimson Tide vs Kentucky Wildcats Live Stream NCAAMF, Kentucky vs Alabama Crimson Tide 2016 live streaming online Internet TV on your PC or laptop. cheap jerseys wholesale

wholesale jerseys Just for the knowledge that Voldemort will finally be able to be destroyed. You will probably have to collect water that you would normally turn your nose up at, but dirty water can be rendered safe by either filtering it or by building a fire and boiling it. wholesale jerseys

But, again, I very happy with mine. Songs and stories can be downloaded for hours of entertainment during long car rides. This lays the ground for food intolerance and disease as well as increased weight. When you're shopping around, think about what your preferences/needs are.

Qui prennent davantage d notamment en matire lgislative. ETA: I am not trying to vilify this kiddo in any way. So you dont have to drive long hours for a massage treatment because you will be so tired but relaxed that you cant concentrate on driving in going home.

cheapjerseys The president met with the Timberwolves and told them they need to play better defense. People who won't be there in the future to reveal their secrets, people that they can use as a source of narcissistic supply. This seems to be a miscommunication on our part. cheap nfl jerseys

She may even forgive your mistakes, but only if you are honest with her and promise not to do it again. They covering their asses, and that means treating everyone like a school shooter all the time. 8 points submitted 1 month agoYeah there will always be an excuse, and the excuses are always bullshit.

wholesale nfb jerseys Don't rely on him/her to fix your life, only you can do that. It was just after they made you have a passport a fact I was unaware of. I like be my guest, I dial them for you, riding in the road is perfectly legal. I started to only play one game per day, and it worked surprisingly well. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys The take home message here is that crazy shit happens all the time to all kinds of people for all kinds of reasons. My mom went to write a review on Sephora. Rangers are in town while I'm there.. On the last day of March, President Johnson stuns the world with a surprise announcement that will change the course of history. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap football jerseys I don believe it is fixed but I have a feeling this game could favour the home side. All of these analysts are painting Browns fans with such a broad brush and it so fucking obnoxious. A lot of people talk about that stage. It didn even ask me to take over and it stayed in the lane amazing!!!!mysterimandds 1 point submitted 1 month agoHi Bill! Question regarding your philanthropic pursuits. cheap ncaa jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys Teachers can help by calling all students by their names and paying attention to them with genuine praise. The bonds formed during the hardships of training and the rigors of combat are never broken. Tried doing it myself, tried tips from friends, tried the magazines, tried the tapes, tried the tv shows and more. cheap mlb jerseys

They work amazing and stay in perfectly for me but I hate charging my headphones and prefer wired ones.. I guarantee you, I have spent much more time and money as most of these folks that play "legit". JEdit is a free and open source code editor supporting many languages.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
1CTbGTv2hBm
Gatschhupfer

Vorherige

Zurück zu renntermine