e gate for signing season. http://www.

hier NUR trainings und ausfahrten posten

Moderator: slomo

e gate for signing season. http://www.

Beitragvon lxt1217 » 27.08.2018 04:40

PHOENIX - So many times this season, the Minnesota Timberwolves failed in close games down the stretch. On Tuesday night, they turned the tables on the Phoenix Suns. Kevin Love fell an assist shy of his second triple-double in three games and the Timberwolves used a fourth-quarter outburst to beat the Suns 110-101. Love, whose first career triple-double came at Utah on Saturday, had 33 points and 13 rebounds for the Timberwolves, who trailed by eight with 7:57 to play, then outscored the Suns 24-6. He knew late in the game about that one missing assist. "I think when we were up 10 they told me that if I can get an outlet here, you get your triple-double," Love said, "but at the point I just wanted to secure the rebound and get to the free throw line, get the lead up a little bit more so we wouldnt have to worry about much. Nine assists again, I have been there a few times." Rookie Shabazz Muhammad, not even in the rotation much of the season, had a career-high 20 points. "He was terrific," Minnesota coach Rick Adelman said. "You have to give him all the credit in the world. He kept working and working and working, " Muhammad also had six rebounds and two steals with just one turnover in a season-high 24 minutes. "Im just happy Im finally getting some playing time," he said. "Like I said, Ive been staying after practice working with the coaches and its really paying off for me." Corey Brewer added 18 points for Minnesota. Markieff Morris scored 24 and Gerald Green 19 for Phoenix. Goran Dragic scored 16 but fouled out with 3:46 to play, the third time hes fouled out in his career and first this season. The Suns P.J. Tucker grabbed a career-best 16 rebounds. "It is still just one loss," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. "It is just the way you lose it. Giving up 35 points tonight in the fourth quarter, 34 (Sunday) night in the fourth quarter. You are not going to win games." Dragic twisted his right ankle in the third quarter and went to the locker room to have it re-taped, then returned. He said hed have to wait and see if he would be able to play Wednesday night at Utah. On Dragics sixth foul, Love made two free throws to put Minnesota ahead 96-95. "I think the momentum had swung prior to him fouling out anyway," Hornacek said. "He twisted his ankle and wanted to come back and give it a shot. In hindsight maybe I should have just left him off of it." Markieff Morris made a 16-footer to give Phoenix its final lead, 97-96, with 3:26 to go as the Suns lost their second straight at home. Minnesota has won four of five. The Suns were up 91-83 after Ish Smiths three-point play with 7:57 left, then the Timberwolves scored the next nine. Brewers 13-footer put Minnesota ahead 92-90 with 5:29 to go. Dragic scored twice, then Love made one inside before Dragics final foul. Brewer had two baskets and Love capped the big run with a 3-pointer and the Timberwolves led 105-97 with a minute to go. Neither team led by more than eight in the first half, with the Suns up 52-50 at the break. Loves 3-pointer gave Minnesota a 66-64 lead with 7:03 left in the third quarter. Greens inside basket tied it and started a 15-4 run that put Phoenix up 79-70 on Markieff Morris dunk with 2:18 left in the quarter. The Suns led 81-75 entering the fourth. Minnesota outscored the Suns 35-20 in the fourth quarter. The Suns were just 3 of 15 from 3-point range. Notes: The Suns were without Leandro Barbosa for the third straight game with a sprained toe. ... The teams have split two games this season, with the third March 23 at Minnesota. ... The Timberwolves are 2-1 on a five-game road trip. ... The Suns are at Utah on Wednesday, their only road contest in a stretch of nine games. ... Muhammads previous high was 12 points. ... Archie Goodwin scored 12 for his first double-digit game since Nov. 13. Cheap Kings Jerseys . Thats how the Ravens won when Ryan was their defensive co-ordinator from 2005-08, and that is precisely the formula Baltimore used to beat Ryans New York Jets on Sunday. JaKarr Sampson Jersey . Canada Day is here and with it comes Free Agent Frenzy as the NHLs 30 teams storm out of the gate for signing season. http://www.cheapsacramentokingsjerseys.com/. - Jesse Shynkaruk scored a hat trick as the Moose Jaw Warriors snapped a seven-game losing streak with an 8-2 win over the Prince Albert Raiders in Western Hockey League action on Saturday. Vlade Divac Jersey . Detroits powerful offence made that unnecessary. Scherzer allowed two hits and struck out seven, and the Tigers backed their star right-hander with three early homers in an 8-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday night. Kosta Koufos Jersey . Still, Milan remained five points behind city rival Inter Milan in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League berth, after Inter beat 10-man Parma 2-0. Meanwhile, Paul Pogba led the way as Juventus stayed on course for a third consecutive title with a 1-0 win over relegation-threatened Bologna.Peter Crouch and Vinnie Jones join Fenners and Helen on the sofa this Saturday, with Tubes also meeting Frank Lampard. Stoke City striker Crouch, who has been at the club since 2011, will be on to discuss his career in the game, which has seen him win 42 caps for England. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Hell be joined by Jones, who has enjoyed a successful career in film since retiring from football. Tubes meets Chelsea legend Lampard, who is currently in MLS with New York City FC, while Jimmy Bullard is at Leeds United to take on first team coach James Beattie in You Know The Drill.dddddddddddd HEADERS AND VOLLEYS - Outside game at the end of the showSHOWBOAT - Check out the best tricks and flicks from the last seven days.Make sure you tune in to Soccer AM from 10am on Sky Sports 1 and on Sky 1.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Soccer AM page Sunday Supplement Goals on Sunday The FantasyFC Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '
lxt1217
Gatschhupfer

Zurück zu ausfahrten